New > Senior Security Installation Technician
Intrigue your mind and challenge your abilities with us!
Curtis‑Elite Security is Northern BC’s leading provider of security and surveillance systems. For 20 years we’ve kept thousands of residential and commercial customers safe and secure with our dedication to quality installations and superb customer service.
We’re looking to add an experienced, trades-qualified SENIOR SECURITY INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN to help lead our PRINCE GEORGE, BC based team. While security and surveillance installations are a big part of our work, this full-time position would lead and tackle projects that involve much more than just alarms and cameras!
From custom home theatres and “smart home” technology implementations to enterprise network systems, Curtis‑Elite is now delivering many exciting IT, audio/visual and home automation projects. A cleverness and comfort with technology combined with an intuitive problem-solving nature could make you a key member of our team.
We’re always pushing the boundaries of technology… pioneering the very best in equipment and services to keep our customers safe and smiling. You’ll be sure to find yourself solving interesting problems in unique situations every day! So challenge yourself and grow with us – you’ll enjoy a busy team-oriented workplace with regular hours, an employee benefits package, and excellent wages for experienced pros.
- At least 3 years of previous security/alarm installation experience; a Security Systems Technician TQ certification is desired;
- Post-secondary education in electronics, computers/IT or similar would be an asset;
- Must be bondable (an installer security clearance and criminal record check is required);
- Possess a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License;
- Demonstrate a high level of professional integrity and work ethic;
- Strong computer and networking skills; and
- Excellent communication abilities with a dedication to customer service.
Curtis-Elite is the only full-service security company operating in Northern BC. Not only do we provide and install advanced security systems, we also monitor them 24/7 from our very own ULC-listed monitoring station located in downtown Prince George. We’re regularly voted Prince George’s “#1 Security Company” and we’re actively expanding into markets across Northern BC.