New > Patrol Officers / Security Guards
Curtis-Elite Security is looking for energetic, positive individuals to augment our team of on-the-ground security professionals in Prince George, BC. PATROL OFFICERS / SECURITY GUARDS are responsible for patrolling and responding to alarm signals received from our customers’ residential and business locations.
The successful candidates will have successfully completed provincial security training and have a valid, current BC Security Worker License. They will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and possess excellent communication skills. Curtis-Elite pays the top wages in the security industry for reliable and dedicated professionals!
Full-time, part-time and on-call positions are currently available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to alarm signals received by our ULC Monitoring Centre;
- Patrol commercial and residential sites when required;
- Understand proper safety and emergency procedures and ensure they are followed at all times; and
- Use telecommunications (i.e. two-way radios).
- Must have a valid BC Security Worker License.
- Must be bondable (basic security clearance & criminal record check required).
- Possess a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Previous patrol/security guard experience is preferred.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Be self-motivated with a positive work ethic, detail-oriented and able to manage time productively.
Interested in the growing Security Industry? Check out the Northern BC Guard Academy website for details on how to become licensed as a certified security guard.